Focus Groups for organizing professional events catering to specialized businesshefusa_blsioz
As business professionals, we have a lot to offer to each other and to the community. As a beginning, we are asking for your help in making the WHEF a valuable resource.
- Focus Group Director: Are you an experienced Entrepreneur? Would like to share your knowledge with the interested persons to help society prosper ? Then please volunteer to help members who needs help in your expertise.
- Events Chair: Have great organizational skills? Arrange and confirm our meeting location and guest speaker.
- Newsletter Editor: Do you have excellent writing skills and an interest in the news? Collect news and expertise insights and publish them in our WHEF newsletter/Emails.
- Webmaster: Interested in helping the Web content management? Website development? to help WHEF achieve its Vision, Mission.
- Presentation on Federal contractor CEO’s perspective on how to grow successful federal contractors and suppliers. By Jay Challa, Chairman of the Board, CEO of Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Presentation on Transformative Techniques in Federal Market Development and Business Capture. By Nitin Pradhan, Former CIO, US Department of Transportation | Obama Appointee | Founder, ScaleUP USA
Entrepreneur’s Journey from Innovation to startup and stabilization
- Presentation on Accelerating your business with Federal Agencies – By Nitin Pradhan
- Presentation on Entrepreneur’s Journey from Innovation to startup and stabilization – By Prof Mahesh Joshi and Lax Gopisetty.